Top 20 Reasons for Joining the Chamber
As a Chamber member, you receive access to a wealth of promotional and recognition opportunities, plus professional development resources:
Promotional and advertising opportunities
1. Publication advertising
2. City map advertising
3. Email blast distribution to members (One free annually)
4. Member directory listing
5. Website listing
6. Social media promotion
7. Event sponsorship opportunities for networking, professional development and recognition events
8. Chamber membership sticker/certiﬁcate to proudly display at your business
9. Grand opening/milestone event promo on assistance.
10. Complimentary subscription to The Business Voice, the Chamber’s monthly newsletter
11. Opportunities to sponsor networking, professional development and recognition events to promote your business
12. Discounted business development courses for you and your staﬀ
13. Opportunities to join MJDCC committees
14. Access to meeting room facilities
Discounts for your business and staff
15. Preferred Member Visa and MasterCard banking programs
16. Access to Group Insurance Beneﬁts Program
17. ESSO Direct Driver Discount Program (fuel discounts)
18. Freightcom Member Beneﬁt Program (discounted shipping rates)
19. Discounted business development courses for you and your staﬀ
20. Member-to-member discounts (See full list on Member-to-Member Beneﬁts Program
Your membership supports the ongoing work of an organization whose mission is to act as the voice of business on matters concerning the economic climate and health of the Moose Jaw trading area:
· Supporting our members with resources and access to information.
· Promoting members businesses through advertising opportunities, trade shows, referrals, sponsorship opportunities, member directory listings, and the Internet.
· Advocating on behalf of business on issues key to the development of the local economy such as; tax rates, economic development, agriculture, and the Snowbirds. Taking a pro-active approach to promoting shopping and business in Moose Jaw.
· Networking opportunities for members to exchange ideas with other members and the community through; Chamber luncheons and other social events, golf, trade shows, seminars and business development workshops, and volunteer and committee work.
· Recognition opportunities for local businesses and organizations – Moose Jaw Business Excellence Awards, Entrepreneurial High School Scholarship Awards, Citizen & Group of the Year Awards.