Act as the voice of business in Moose Jaw on matters affecting its membership and concerning economic climate and directly related social well being of Moose Jaw and trading area.
The Moose Jaw and District Chamber of Commerce will be the business organization where the Moose Jaw business community speaks with one voice. We are a volunteer organization who understands and has served the Moose Jaw business community since 1888/1889. Our strength is the diversity and talents of our membership. We are the business organization which is the self image of the Moose Jaw business community.
Our core values are economic, ethical, and social responsibility in the further development of the commercial and economic potential of Moose Jaw and region. Our industry is community economic development and our role is to promote and foster condition towards building a solid business climate in Moose Jaw and region. Governmental policies based on sound economic principals will receive our support, but we acknowledge the legislators must choose the best course for our city, region, and province. However, we will vigorously oppose those policies and programs detrimental to our membership and Moose Jaw business community.
Board of Directors
President: Ryan Hrechka – Grayson & Co.
Vice-President: Don Howe – Tim Hortons
Secretary/Treasurer: Michael Biette – TaxTeam
Past President: Aaron Ruston – Purposed Financial
- Doug Young – Minute Muffler Brake & Wheel
- Geoff Anderson – Moose Jaw Co-op Association
- James Benn – Apex Electric Ltd.
- Jasmine Cameron – Hillcrest Golf Course
- Jeff Fox – Moose Jaw Co-op
- Kylie Sonmor – RBC
- Kyle Favel – Favel Transportation
- Marta Woodrow – DevPro Software Consulting
- Megan Patterson – Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- Scott Greenough – CAE Inc.
- Sharla Sept – Hunger in Moose Jaw
- Shelly Dahlman – CIBC
- L. Col Tipper – 15 Wing Moose Jaw
- Kristen Craig – Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- Mayor – City of Moose Jaw